Servicing Tank and Tankless Water
Think of all the things your water heater makes possible — hot showers, doing laundry, and using your dishwasher, among others. Without a well-working water heater, you’d be stuck taking cold showers and washing dishes in cold water, leaving behind plenty of germs.
A lot of homeowners, unfortunately, take their water heaters for granted, since it generally has a longer lifespan of 10-15 years. Usually, your unit doesn’t get too much attention until it starts failing. If you are in need of a water heater repair, you can count on the licensed and certified technicians Reed and Son Services, LLC for prompt and efficient service!
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair or Replacement
- Sudden changes in water temperatures
- Brown or rust-colored water
- Metallic-tasting or smelling water
- Leaking around the tank itself
- Waiting a long time for water to heat up
- Loud banging coming from the water tank
- Running out of hot water quickly
- Not getting hot water at all
A water heater is designed to last for an average of 12 years. Over time and with constant use, the unit itself or its components can become damaged, resulting in an uncomfortable lack of hot water in your home.
That’s why the the highly-trained plumbers at Reed and Son Services provide prompt and dependable water heater installation. We guarantee you will be 100% satisfied with the service you receive.
Various types of water heaters exist on the market, and it can be challenging to know which one will meet your home’s needs. Before beginning work, our experts will discuss the installation options with you, allowing you to make an informed decision about the type of system put in. Regardless of the model you choose, you can be confident that our plumbing technicians have the tools and skills necessary to install the device correctly and safely. We can install the following kinds of water heaters:
- Electric: Electric water heaters use rods to heat water in a tank. This is the model that is standard in most homes. Since newer models are more efficient, many homeowners upgrade to these systems.
- Gas: As long as you have a gas line, gas water heaters are an efficient way to heat water in your home. If you don’t already have a gas line, however, you’ll need to install one to use this model.
- Hybrid (heat pump): This model uses the air surrounding your home to heat your water, using significantly less energy. A hybrid water heater can reduce energy costs by up to 60%. You may also be able to apply for tax deductions when using this system.
- Tankless: Unlike traditional tank-based systems, tankless water heaters only heat water as needed instead of pre-heating it and having it sit in a tank, cutting down on water and energy usage. Because of its smaller size, it can be placed in a variety of locations.
Not having any hot water can be very inconvenient, which is why our plumbers at Reed and Son Services makes it a priority to respond quickly when you need a new water heater. Our expert water heater installation technicians can be at your home and install your new water heater as soon as possible. After the installation, we offer fast and reliable water heater repair and maintenance to help keep your unit running well.