Mount Airy Drain Cleaning
Fixing Clogged Drains in Frederick County & Surrounding Areas for 30+ Years!
Think about the number of times per day we use our sinks, toilets, and showers. Those drains and pipes don’t only take in water, as soap residue, hair, and skin particles, among other things, flow down there too. After a while, all that debris can build up in the walls of your pipes and form clogs that leave you with a slow-flowing or completely blocked drain. This can result in a big mess and no way to get rid of flowing water. That’s where the Mount Airy plumbing team at Reed and Son Services can help!
Count on Reed and Son Services, LLC for effective drain cleaning services in Mount Airy and throughout Frederick County. Call 240-442-1408 today!
Clearing Drains Inside and Outside Your Home
When you schedule a Frederick County drain cleaning service with Reed and Son Services, LLC, we begin by determining the seriousness of the clog. Is it a simple buildup in a sink pip or is it causing water to backup into other fixtures? From there, we can take the best course of action to remove the clog.
Our Mount Airy drain cleaning services include:
Internal Drain Cleaning
If the clog isn’t too large, we insert a snake and acid-based drain cleaner to loosen the clog and rid the drain of bacteria inside the pipes. If the clog is more severe, we perform a video camera inspection to determine if the clog is definitely internal. If it is, we use a process called hydro-jetting to push through the clog and get your pipes flowing again.
External Drain Cleaning
Most external clogs are caused by tree roots growing inside or on top of your pipes. Fixing this will require digging up the damaged pipes and replacing them with new ones.
Sometimes, a clog can become so large that it can’t be removed or even bends or cracks your pipes. If the pipe is beyond repair, we can replace it to restore your plumbing.
5 Ways To Prevent The Need For Drain Cleaning
- Put a hair-filter on your shower drain - The number one reason our Mount Airy drain cleaning experts get called into homes is to clean hair out of the shower drain. These hair-stoppers are cheap, easy to install, and can save you from constantly needing your shower drain cleaned.
- Consider a lint-trap for your washing machine's drain line - When your washing machine is done washing all of that gunk will get sucked into the drain line causing all sorts of blockages.
- Collect used grease and cooking oils in a used milk carton - These sticky substances often stick to your pipes and block passing by food particles, so make sure to dispose of them elsewhere.
- Rinse your drains at least once per month - Just because we can't see our drains, doesn't mean we shouldn't clean them. For the best results use a combination of warm water and vinegar for your drains and ice cubes for your garbage disposal.
- Throw the following foods out in the trash - Bones, coffee grounds, egg shells, pasta, rice and celery should all be thrown away in the trash because they can wreak havoc on your garbage disposal and demand the attention of our Mount Airy drain cleaning experts.
Count on Reed and Son Services for Exceptional Service!
No matter the severity of your clog, Reed and Son Services can clean your drains in Mount Airy, Frederick County, and the surrounding areas. We are your premier plumbing service, ready to provide you with the best service possible.
Need Mount Airy drain cleaning services? Call Reed and Son Services, LLC today or contact us online!