Frederick County Water Heater Installation
Professional Water Heater Replacement in Mount Airy & Nearby Areas
A water heater is designed to last for an average of 12 years. Over time and with constant use, the unit itself or its components can become damaged, resulting in an uncomfortable lack of hot water in your home. Our technicians at Reed and Son Services, LLC are here to get a new system installed and working properly as quickly as possible. We guarantee you will be 100% satisfied with the service you receive.
If you need water heater installation in Mount Airy or anywhere in Frederick County, call our plumbing team today at 240-442-1408.
Types of Water Heaters We Install
Various types of water heaters exist on the market, and it can be challenging to know which one will meet your home’s needs. Before beginning work, our experts will discuss the installation options with you, allowing you to make an informed decision about the type of system put in. Regardless of the model you choose, you can be confident that our plumbing technicians have the tools and skills necessary to install the device correctly and safely.
We can install the following kinds of water heaters:
- Electric: Electric water heaters use rods to heat water in a tank. This is the model that is standard in most homes. Since newer models are more efficient, many homeowners upgrade to these systems.
- Gas: As long as you have a gas line, gas water heaters are an efficient way to heat water in your home. If you don’t already have a gas line, however, you’ll need to install one to use this model.
- Hybrid (heat pump): This model uses the air surrounding your home to heat your water, using significantly less energy. A hybrid water heater can reduce energy costs by up to 60%. You may also be able to apply for tax deductions when using this system.
- Tankless: Unlike traditional tank-based systems, tankless water heaters only heat water as needed instead of pre-heating it and having it sit in a tank, cutting down on water and energy usage. Because of its smaller size, it can be placed in a variety of locations.
Not having any hot water can be very inconvenient, which is why our plumbers at Reed and Son Services makes it a priority to respond quickly when you need a new water heater. Our expert Mount Airy water heater installation technicians can be at your home and install your new water heater as soon as possible. After the installation, we offer maintenance and repair services to keep your unit running well.
When to Consider Water Heater Replacement
- If your unit is older than 15 years: A typical water heater lasts 10 to 15 years, so any unit older than that has probably collected too much sediment in its tank and isn’t as efficient as it should be.
- If your utility bills are very high: Your water heater can account for 25% of your energy costs, so if yours are higher than usual, you should consider getting a newer, more energy-efficient unit.
- You run out of hot water too quickly: It may be that your current water heater is simply too small to meet the hot water demands of your household. For example, if your household has six members and you only have a 40-gallon tank, you should consider upgrading to a larger tank.
Contact Reed and Son Services, LLC Today!
Understanding the inconvenience of having a broken water heater, our Frederick County water heater installation technicians will work efficiently to install a new one for you. Our company was built on quality craftsmanship and honesty, and when we complete a water heater project in your home, we will treat you with the respect you deserve.
To schedule a water heater installation service in Mount Airy or anywhere in Frederick County, call us or contact us online.